As parents it’s easy to get side-tracked and routine stricken because your entire life revolves around the needs, wants and aspirations of your kids. The following 5 Financial Tips will help you immensely.
My suggestion would be to implement one step each month, instead of feeling overwhelmed with trying to complete all at once. It’s important for your future and can make a huge difference for your kids.
The 5 C’s to consider:
1. Clean-Up and organize old files
2. Communicate with your kids on who they need to talk to (advisor, attorney or other professional) or where they can find important financial documents
3. Calculate your retirement income projections and know that you are on the right track
4. Create your financial life plan (a road map into your future) to prepare you for expected and unexpected circumstances
5. Collaborate with a professional and get a second opinion to make sure you’re confident
Share this with parents you know and please feel free to reach out to AEGIS Financial if you have questions!
Bypassing Probate You may have heard about the horrors of probate, but in truth, probate has gotten an undeservedly bad reputation, especially in recent years. […]
Considering an Offer to Retire Early: Should You Take It? What is it? In today’s corporate environment, where cost cutting, restructuring, and downsizing are the […]
Can You Afford to Have One Spouse Stay at Home? Can you afford to have one spouse at home? For many families, this is an […]