What’s new at AEGIS Financial…
We are proud to highlight a number of our team members who are taking the next step to grow their knowledge and skills in the industry!
- In February, Chris Otte, Client Service Associate passed the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) test.
- In February, Bill Bowman, President and Owner attended the Raymond James Winter Symposium.
- In March, the team at AEGIS Financial participated in a Raymond James Technology Training held at AEGIS Financial’s Oshkosh office.
- In March, Mariah Madell, Business Development & Client Communications attended The Social Media Marketing Conference in Appleton.
- In April, Mike Villeneuve, Client Service Associate II attended a Raymond James Branch Professional Foundations conference in Atlanta.
- In April, Bill Bowman, President & Owner and Kristie Hennes, Executive Director of Operations & Client Experience will attend Raymond James National Conference in Las Vegas.
What is happening in the months to come?
- Michael Donnan, Financial Advisor, will complete his AAMS designation by the fall of 2019.
- Tyler Streber, Client Services Intern, will be taking the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam.
Thank you team for the time and dedication you are pouring into your future and the future of AEGIS Financial!